UPSC CSE Exam 2017 – Apply Online for 980 Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification for the recruitment of 980 vacancies by conduct Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination (CSE) 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 980
Name of the Exam: Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination 2017
Name of the Services:
1. Indian Administrative Service
2. Indian Foreign Service
3. Indian Revenue Service (Customs & Central Excise, Grade A)
4. Indian P&T Accounts & Finance Service Grade A
5. Indian Audit & Accounts Service Grade A
6. Indian Defence Accounts Service Grade A
7. Indian Revenue Service (I.T) Grade A
8. Indian Ordnance Factories Service, Grade A
9. Indian Postal Service, Grade A
10. Indian Civil Accounts Service, Grade A
11. Indian Railway Accounts Service, Grade A
12. Indian Railway Personnel Service, Grade A
13. Indian Railway Traffic Service, Grade A
14. Indian Defence Estates Service, Grade A
15. Indian Information Service, Grade A
16. Indian Trade Service, Grade A (Group III)
17. Indian Corporate Law Service
18. Armed Forces Headquarters Civil Service, Grade B (Section Officers Grade)
19. Delhi, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli Civil Service, Grade B
20. Pondicherry Civil Service, (Group B)
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 32 years as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. he must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1985 and not later than 01-08-1996). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Degree of any of Universities incorporated by an Act of the Central or State Legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University Under Section-3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test, screening test, personality test/ interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- through Online or Off Line. No fee for Female/ SC/ ST/ PH Candidates
Off Line: Candidates should pay Fee through cash should be deposited at the counter of SBI Branch.
Online: Candidates should pay Fee through online by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ Sate Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 22-02-2017 to 17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Click on “Part – I/ Part – II Registration”.
5. Read the Important Instructions & fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||22-02-2017|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Off Line||16-03-2017 till 23:59 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17-03-2017 till 18:00 hrs|
|Date for Preliminary Exam||18-06-2017|
|Date for Main Exam||October, 2017|
For more details like centres for exam, plan of exam, physical standard & other information click on the link given below….