SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 8300 Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff Posts: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2016 for the recruitment of 8300 Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff vacancies in Different States and Union Territories 2016. Eligible candidates may apply online from 31-12-2016 to 30-01-2017 up to 05:00 PM. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
SSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 8300
Name of the Exam: Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Exam 2016
Name of the Post: Multi Tasking (Non Technical) Staff
Name of the Region:
1. CR: 325 Posts
2. ER: 634 Posts
3. KKR: 666 Posts
4. NR: 3186 Posts
5. NER: 226 Posts
6. NWR: 534 Posts
7. MPR: 536 Posts
8. SR: 705 Posts
9. WR: 1488 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 25 yeas as on 01-08-2017 (i.e. he/ she must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-1999). Age relaxation is applicable to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC candidates & 10 years for PH Candidates & Other relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written examination & interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- by using SBI Challan/ Net banking/ Credit and Debit Cards. No fee for All Women candidates, SC, ST, PH and Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.ssconline.nic.in from 31-12-2016 to 30-01-2017 up to 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.ssc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply & Select the deired post
3. Again Click on Apply Link
4. Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
6. After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
7. Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
8. In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
11. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online: 31-12-2016
Last Date to Apply Online: 30-01-2017 up to 05:00 PM.
Date of Examination: 16, 30-04-2017 & 07-05-2017
For more details like pay scale, experience, reservation, duration, exam details, syllabus & other information click on the link given below….