UPSC NDA & NA (I) Notification 2017 – Apply Online for 390 Defence & Naval Academy Posts: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited applications to conduct National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I) Examination 2017 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 139th Course and for the 101st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 02-01-2018. Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online from 18-01-2017 to 10-02-2017 till 06:00 P.M. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
UPSC NDA & NA (I) Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 390
Name of the Posts:
1. National Defence Academy: 335 Posts
i. Army: 208 Posts
ii. Navy: 55 Posts
iii. Air Force: 72 Posts
2. Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme): 55 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates should born not earlier than 02-07-1998 and not later than 01-07-2001.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should Pass 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Army Wing of National Defence Academy, 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent with Physics and Mathematics conducted by a State Education Board or a University for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and for the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on performance in Written Examination, Psychological Aptitude Test, Intelligence & Personality Test and SSB Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to Pay Rs.100/- in the form of Cash in any Branch of SBI or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Patiala/ State Bank of Travancore or by using Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card. No Fee for SC/ ST candidates and sons of serving/ ex-Junior Commissioned Offcers/ Non-Commissioned Officers/ Other Ranks of Army and equivalent ranks in the Indian Navy/ Indian Air Force.
How to Apply: Eligible unmarried male candidates may apply online through the website www.upsconline.nic.in from 18-01-2017 to 10-02-2017 till 06:00 P.M.
Instructions for Applying Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should scan the copies of photograph and signature.
2. Log on to the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Application for Various Examinations of UPSC”.
4. Select the desired post & fill the Part I Online Application form by selecting the link.
5. Fill all the mandatory details and Submit.
6. After successful submission, an unique Registration ID will be generated, note it.
7. Make the fee payment and revisit the website.
8. Select Part II Registration and Log in yourself.
9. Fill all the mandatory details in Part II of Application.
10. After submitting the application form, take print out of system generated application form for further reference.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||18-01-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10-02-2017 till 06:00 P.M.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Offline||09-02-2017 by 23.59 hrs|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online||10-02-2017 till 06:00 P.M.|
|Availability of e-Admit Cards||03 Weeks before the commencement of examination|
|Date of Written Examination||23-04-2017|
|Examination Centres||Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam|
|Date of Declaration of Written Examination Results||July 2017|
|Date of SSB Interviews||September 2017 to October 2017|
|Commencement of Course||02-01-2018|