MPPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 190 Dy Collector, Nayab Tehsildar & Other Posts: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has published notification to conduct MPPSC State Service Exam 2017 for the recruitment of 190 State Administrative Service (Dy Collector), State Police Service (Dy Superintendent of Police), Additional Assistant Development Commissioner, Block Development Officer, Child Development Project Officer, Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer, Nayab Tehsildar, Chief Municipal Officer, Assistant Jail Superintendent & Other vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 09-12-2016 to 08-01-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
MPPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 190
Name of the Exam: MPPSC State Service Exam 2017
Name of the Post:
1. State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector): 27 Posts
2. State Police Service (Dy. Superintendent of Police): 45 Posts
3. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner: 05 Posts
4. Block Development Officer: 01 Post
5. Child Development Project Officer: 02 Posts
6. Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer: 02 Posts
7. Nayab Tehsildar: 34 Posts
8. Chief Municipal Officer: 13 Posts
9. Assistant Jail Superintendent: 17 Posts
10. Commercial Tax Inspector: 23 Posts
11. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer: 18 Posts
12. Deputy Registrar: 03 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 21 – 28 years for Dy. Superintendent of Police, Assistant Superintendent Jail & Transportation Sub-Inspector and 21 – 40 years for Other posts.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation or equivalent from a recognised University.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 250/- for SC, ST, OBC & PWD candidates and Rs. 500/- for other candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mppsc.nic.in from 09-12-2016 at 12:00 hrs to 08-01-2017 by 12:00 hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates log on the website www.mppsc.nic.in
2. Click on Apply Online & Select the desired post
3. Click on Apply Online & Read all instructions
4. Fill all the details & submit the form
5. Now take a print out of online application for future use
Starting Date to Apply Online: 09-12-2016 at 12:00 hrs
Last Date to Apply Online: 08-01-2017 by 12:00 hrs.
For more details like pay scale, reservation, experience & other information click on the link given below…
Click here for Recruitment Advt