MPPEB Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 2964 ANM, Lab Technician & Other Posts: Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has published notification for the recruitment of 2964 Lab Technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Attender, Radiographer, OT Technician, Radiography Technician, EEG Technician & other (Group 5) vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 27-02-2017 to 13-03-2017. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are given below….
MPPEB Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 2964
Name of the Post: Group 5
1. Lab Technician: 197 Posts
2. Lab Assistant: 09 Posts
3. Lab Attender: 06 Posts
4. Radiographer: 141 Posts
5. OT Technician: 01 Post
6. Radiography Technician: 06 Posts
7. EEG Technician: 01 Post
8. Prosthetic Technician: 01 Post
9. Assistant Veterinary Field Officer: 215 Posts
10. Female Multipurpose Health Worker (ANM): 1798 Posts
11. Lab Assistant (Medical): 01 Post
13. Ophthalmic Assistant: 63 Posts
14. Pharmacist: 525 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be between 18 – 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable up to 45 years for SC/ ST/ OBC/ Women candidates. For more relaxation details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 for Post No. 01 to 03 & 05, 10+2 and Diploma in Radiography for Post No. 04 and madhyamic pass/ 10+2 for Post No 10. For more qualification details refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the Exam.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) for Online application and Rs. 40/- for Offline application) for Unreserved category candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rs. 70/- (Portal Charges) for Online application and Rs. 40/- for Offline application) for SC/ST/ OBC candidates through online or off line. For more fee details refer the notification.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 27-02-2017 to 13-03-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates has to scan their photograph, signature.
2. Log on to website www.mponline.gov.in
3. Click on Professional Examination Board & Select the desired post
4. Click on Apply & Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
6. Take print out of the submitted application form for further use.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||27-02-2017|
|Last Date to Apply Online||13-03-2017|
|Starting Date to Make Correction in the Application Form||27-02-2017|
|Last Date to Make Correction in the Application Form||18-03-2017|
|Date for Exam||01 & 02-04-2017|
For more details like salary, experience, reservation & other information click on the link given below…