ICICI Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Probationary Officer Posts: ICICI Bank, Manipal University has published notification for the recruitment of Probationary Officer vacancies through Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) Programme in batch of May 2017 and August 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online for May 2017 and August 2017 batches will remain open till 31-12-2016. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below…
ICICI PO Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be up to 25 years as on 31-12-2016 (i.e candidates should have been born on or after 31-12-1991).
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation with 55% (Aggregate) marks in any discipline.
Selection Process:Candidates will be selected based on Online Aptitude Test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Case Based Group Discussion, Personal Interview & Merit List.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.icicicareers.com for May 2017 and August 2017 batches will remain open till 31-12-2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.icicicareers.com
2. Click on Probationary Officer Programme
3. Again Click on careers—–>”Apply”
4. Select the desired Post click on “Probationary Officer Program”
5. Read all instructions carefully & Click on “Apply Here”
6. Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form.
7. Take print out of application form for future use.
Starting Date to Apply Online for May 2017 and August 2017 Batches: 31-12-2016